Month: March 2018
Advantages of Shopping In a Mall
Today, the mall culture has become one of the biggest business in towns and cities since are mega projects that house a wide range of shops, restaurants, entertainment theatres, and pharmacies among many other shops that sell different types of goods and services. In this article, we are going to look at some of the benefits of shopping in a mall as compared to shopping in various shops around the towns and cities. Below are some of the advantages of shopping in a mall:
Everything is under one roof inside the malls
This is one of the greatest advantages of shopping in a mall. Everything you need will be under the roof and you will not spend a lot of time going around in search of anything you need. Most malls often house virtually every shop selling almost everything you may need. They include shops selling fashion shops for kids and adult, household goods, kid’s toys, pharmacies, restaurants, and many other shops.
There are many events and offers
In a situation where certain products are sold on offer, most companies prefer the malls because this is where they can get a huge number of people at once. You will then be surprised at the number of offers on different products. You can, therefore, be lucky and fall for one product that you’ve been looking to buy at a relatively low price.
You will always find what you want
Because of a large number of shops in malls, it is very hard to come out without what you wanted to buy. Even if you don’t find exactly what you wanted, you will always find one that excites you.
Lots of parking space
Driving to different shops in town when shopping can be hectic as you have to look for a parking space each and every time you stop to shop. However, this is not the case with the malls. The malls are designed to accommodate a large number of customer’s vehicle. The parking is often free or a little fee can be charged.
Malls save time
Shopping in malls is convenient as it helps save a lot of time that you would otherwise use to do something different. This is because most of the things you might need can be found under one roof and you will not need to move from one shop to another in search of goods.
Shopping Online Is Excellent: Reasons You Should Be Doing It
With the development of technology, the internet has become of much benefit to people than any other form of technological advancement. Today, we live in a society where you can do anything at the comfort of your house. For instance, you can make a bank transaction online, deposit a check, order food from a restaurant, book a room at a hotel, and more interesting is shopping online. In this article, I want to talk about online shopping and some of its advantages.
Online shopping has turned out to be one of the well-known shopping ever since the invention of the web. There are lots of benefits for shopping online and today the online venture is a booming business. Online shopping for both men and women consist of buying gadgets, clothes, shoes, groceries, home appliances and many other commodities that are necessary for human survival. Here are some reasons why online shopping is excellent and why you should try it.
Availability of more sales item
In most cases, when shopping for items on local stores, you might find that the item is out of stock or that particular item is not available for your size. This can be a very stressing situation especially if you have traveled some distance to look for the item. However, with online shopping, you are most likely to avoid this situation because when making your order, it goes directly to the company rather than the local store. Even if your size or type of item is not available, they are like to make it within a short time and have it delivered to you. Alternatively, you can be referred to another online shop that has the same type and size of commodity you are looking.
Easily notified of promotions
When a particular store is doing promotion for some of its products, you are more likely to be notified and this would save you the time to move around in local store trying to find what product is on offer. It even helps more when you share your email with the company because you will be notified in case any product is on offer.
You get to know the total price before buying
Knowing how much you should be paying for a commodity by looking at the cart is much better than making an estimate of how much you can spend on the product only to be surprised that you don’t have enough cash to buy your product when shopping at the local stores. Having the exact amount of what you will be charged helps you budget for the items and allows you not to feel embarrassed for having to make decisions on what to buy and what to leave because you don’t have enough money.
Returns are easier
Nothing is much annoying like packing your bought item, printing the returning label and then making a trip to the local store when you find out that the item you bought is not of your size or even when it is faulty. When shopping online, most companies provide you with a receipt and a returning label. You will therefore no longer have to wait on a line to return the item or items and get convinced by the sellers not to return the items and instead exchange it for something else.
The type and size of the item you want will be available
Walking into a store and asking for something you like only to be told it is out of stock or not find your size can be very annoying. In most cases, the sellers would convince you to buy something that looks similar to want you wanted or even refer you to a nearby shop. Shopping online will, therefore, save you the many rounds you would make trying to find exactly what you need because there are many available shops online that could be selling that item. All you will need is to browse through different sites at the comfort of your home and finally have your item or items delivered to your doorstep.
Less expensive and save times
In most cases, when shopping for items from local stores, you often spend a lot on traveling, eating and impulsive shopping. However, with online shopping, you will not have to leave your house but have the items delivered at your doors and as such spending less money than you would have spent when going out to buy these items from the local stores. It also helps save time that you would use to do something productive at home or at work.
In conclusion, I can proudly say that shopping online has its own disadvantages, but the positive aspects of shopping online outweigh these negative aspects and make it more beneficial than shopping at local stores. If you haven’t shopped online before, try it out today and experience this amazing venture.
Online Shopping In Italy With A Stylist
For my clients who, due to their employment, cannot come to Italy and use the shopping service, I offer online shopping. Over the past year, I was often asked to pick up wardrobes, kits, and even Italian fur coats online, so I decided to tell in detail about what is shopping online with a stylist.
Everything happens as if you came to Italy for shopping, but instead of trying on you – I show you the clothes in skype. I select all the kits in advance, and you choose what you like. The meeting with me online is held in the relaxed atmosphere of the Italian multi-brand boutique (more than 30 luxury brands).
Step by step, online shopping in Italy is arranged like this:
- You send your measurements and wishes (lifestyle, status, and budget).
- For more than eight years, I have been working with standards – this allows me to prepare in advance for the arrival of customers, always unerringly choose the appropriate clothing for them in size and cut. And now, this professional skill helps to pick up clothes online.
- I form a wardrobe for you based on your wishes and requirements (sets for work, a suit, a spectacular dress for a birthday, a status bar, and so on). All things are right for you, combined with each other, creating new bows-images.
- We meet with you on Skype in a multi-brand boutique, with high-speed Internet and I show you in detail everything that has been prepared for you. All the details, all the sets, we discuss; in particular, I tell you how they fit together and give their recommendations.
- You choose the things that you liked, you can take a pause and think carefully about everything, or you can select everything directly during our online meeting. Next, a multi-brand boutique bills you for payment, which can be made using a card or by bank transfer.
- You also receive a 22% VAT refund and my shopper discount before you pay for your purchases.
- All things are sent to you by the insured parcel, with the help of a reliable transport company. All the issues related to delivery and customs are taken up by the company.
- Charges for payment of parcel are calculated depending on the weight of things and on how valuable your cargo will be. After all, you will agree that insurance for an Italian fur coat from a Barguzin sable is not the same as ensuring a chic dress and a bag. The amount of shipment I call you after we determine which items you have chosen and form the delivery.
- And the last and most crucial stage of shopping!
- You receive a parcel with the kits that are right for you, match your status and lifestyle, the original luxury branded items of new collections from the very heart of Italy! You can only try them on and get admiring glances and compliments from others. And you spent it just a few hours, while also receiving a discount on your purchases (in the amount of about 25-30%).